Camp Information **Updates will be posted when available and will be announced at Pack Meetings and via email***
Camping is a big part of the Cub Scout Experience and the most popular theme in the Ideal Year of Scouting! It's time to start planning for camps - check your calendars and start saving a few dollars each week toward camp fees coming up in the first half of the year!
This is a 5 day 8AM to 4PM day-only camp experience for all scouts! Usually the first week of June. More information forthcoming.
This is a 2 day, 1 night overnight camp for current Wolf Scouts (2nd grade). This camp is one on one - each scout has a parent or guardian attend with them. Bear Camp is at Theodore Naish Scout Reservation in Bonner Springs, KS
- Deposit to reserve your spots (parent & Scout). Yes, this is a parent-partner Camping experience. Deposits are non-refundable. Due dates will be emailed and announced at Pack Meetings.
- Final payments will be made known as dates are available each year via email.
- Bear Camp schedule based on what is available when we register. Please have your conflict dates available when you make your deposit to the Pack and let your Den Leader know the dates you are NOT available...this way they can attempt to make accommodations for the largest numbers to attend.
This is a 3 day, 2 night overnight camp for current Bear and Webelos 1 scouts (3rd and 4th grade). This camp allows, but does not require, the parent to attend with the scout. All parents attending must be registered and trained leaders. Webelos Camp is also at Theodore Naish Scout Reservation in Bonner Springs, KS
- Deposit to reserve your spot(s) is non-refundable. Due date will be announced at Pack Meetings and via email.
- Final payment will be announced via email.
- Webelos Camp schedule based on what is available when we register. Please have your conflict dates available when you make your deposit to the Pack. Your Den Leader(s) will need this information...this way they can attempt to make accommodations for the largest numbers to attend.
Financial Aid will be available through the Council - applications ("Camperships") will come out in January, and will be available to those who may need a little help for getting their son to Camp during the summer. (These forms are all confidential). The Financial Aid "Camperships"--if approved, does NOT cover Camp Deposits or Adults...Financial Aid covers the SCOUT....based on Family income and need. This determination is not made by the Pack, it is decided by Council.